Custom Search

Retwittear: |Recommend on Google:

May 7, 2011

Miley Cyrus concert in Argentina

She started singing from the afternoon in Argentina. She said on twitter: Gypsy Heart The tour is a dream come true. Not only because all the beautiful cities but also get to visit all the beautiful people that I know ", the eleven cities. Miley recently said she has no plans to tour the United States: "I think America became a place where I do not know if they want to go on tour or not. For now, I go where I get more love, and that happens in Australia and South America. " "I go where I feel the love. I do not want to go anywhere where I do not feel totally comfortable." Twitter said, "I speak zero Spanish, so I'll have someone with me to ensure that everything goes well," he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment