Custom Search

Retwittear: |Recommend on Google:

July 26, 2011

Ashley Tisdale in the interview comic-con, Phineas and Ferb

Ashley Tisdale when was in the interview Phineas and Ferb, she said:



 
 -How much fun do you have playing Candace?
Ashley Tisdale: It’s really fun, it’s a whole different world from doing live action things, it’s once you kind of get into that world it’s amazing. I’ve been doing voice over work since I was about 10 years old. I started out on tv shows like All Dogs Go to Heaven, I did stuff for MGM, video stuff and animations. Disney,  I did about two pilots that didn’t get picked up, and then this was the third pilot and I’m really lucky just to be a part of this project because you kind of say the same thing about High School Musical, but you don’t know what’s going to hit and what’s not.

No comments:

Post a Comment