Custom Search

Retwittear: |Recommend on Google:

August 24, 2011

Ashley Tisdale promoting Hollywood Era, Ashley Tisdale promocionando Hollywood Era

English
Ashley Tisdale made ​​a short trip to Toronto (Canada), from Sunday to Monday August 22, to promote the clothing line (Hollywood Era).
As you know Ashley Tisdale said on Twitter, she is back home, after being promoting the clothing line all day.
She said on Twitter: -Honestly why do I think i can eat whatever I want when I travel... Especially when I travel a lot!.
-Hanging with @Karan_mitchell in Toronto! Love her and her makeup. She makes me look good ;).
-I feel like, I just flew into Toronto for dinner, that's how quick the trip was lol. Now Home sweet home! #happy.
Spanish
Ashley Tisdale hizo un corto viaje a Toronto (Canadá), del domingo al lunes 22 de agosto, para promover la línea de ropa (Hollywood Era).
Como usted sabe, dijo Ashley Tisdale en Twitter, que está de regreso a casa, después de haber sido la promoción de la línea de ropa todo el día.
                                                                        Photos:


No comments:

Post a Comment